Local Meetings/Support Groups on a Separate Page
The 2015 NAMI National Convention
Come Find Your Heart in San Francisco.
Whether you left your heart in San Francisco or you’ve never visited this beautiful city by the bay, make plans now to join us for the 2015 NAMI National Convention.
You won’t want to miss the outstanding program offerings including:
- Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness
- People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery
- The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation
- Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families
- Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in this wonderful city
Make your plans now to attend this life-changing event, July 6-9 in San Francisco.
The fastest & easiest way is to register online.
2015 Pre-Convention Registration Rates
|Full Registration Rates (includes closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Early Bird
|Day Registration Rates (does not include closing night dinner ticket)
|Consumer Day rate
Full Registration rates include the four days of convention attendance and a ticket to the closing night dinner.
These rates are for pre-convention registration only and are good through June 15, 2015. After that date, you must register onsite at a higher rate.
Member: To qualify for NAMI Member rates, you must be a current member and provide your member number or the name of your state affiliate.
Consumer: To qualify for the consumer rate, you must be an individual living with a mental illness.
Payment information: Full payment must be received with registration. Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check and purchase orders. Purchase orders must be paid by May 1, 2015.
Transfers: You may transfer your registration to another person. You must notify us in writing of this change no later than June 15, 2015.
- See more at: http://www.nami.org/Get-Involved/NAMI-National-Convention#sthash.PgYAChOx.dp
- All cancellations must be made in writing by mail, fax, or email by June 15, 2015
- If you cancel prior to May 31, 2015, there is a $25 service fee to cover administrative costs
- If you cancel between June 1 and June 15, there is a $50 service fee to cover administrative costs
- No refunds will be processed after June 15, 2015
Individuals, companies, organizations and others can all take the pledge to learn more about mental illness, to see a person for who they are and take action on mental health issues. Take the pledge and raise awareness.
- See more at: http://www.nami.org/stigmafree#sthash.GDkJqn4c.dpuf
NAMI Orange will have an information/resource table
and volunteers to answer questions at the following events:
April 29, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
2017 Volunteer Fair
Washington's Headquarters, Newburgh
Washington’s Headquarters, along with Safe Harbors of the Hudson and the Newburgh Free Library, are sponsoring the Newburgh Volunteer Fair.
May 27, 2017
Outreach Table at
Galleria Mall in Middletown
Details to follow
2017 NAMI National Convention
Join Us in Washington, DC!
June 28 – July 1
Register Today (Discount rate before May 31, 2017)
NAMI 2017 National Convention will feature:
Attendee visit to Capitol Hill to advocate for mental health.
Top-notch researchers and clinicians providing information and tools to advance and sustain recovery from mental illness.
People living with a mental illness and their families providing their own important perspectives on recovery.
The country’s keenest minds and savviest policymakers offering strategies and tactics to effectively advocate for changing the mental health system in our nation.
Abundant networking opportunities so we can learn from each other about how we can improve the lives of all people living with mental illness and their families.
Inspiration, innovation and an exhilarating four days in Washington, DC.
Washington Hilton Hotel
1919 Connecticut Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20009
(All convention sessions and activities will take place at the Washington Hilton. The NAMI special attendee room rate is $165/night plus tax for a single or double occupancy. For more information, visit our Plan Your Trip page.
2017 NAMIWalks NYS
Saturday, September 23, 2017
Jennings Landing, Albany, NY
(details to follow)